
Project number two was making Christmas cut-out cookies. I made them a few times growing up, but it wasn't on the regular list of Christmas cookies. I had never made them with Ben, but after making the ones for Ben's Christmas program, I decided it might be fun to do with the kids. I thought we would have no problems getting through 2 batches of dough. I was wrong though. We didn't even make it through one batch of dough and both Ben and Kyle had enough. So, two of the three trays I was able to decorate myself. The upside, I had no problems bringing the ones I decorated to church on Sunday. Although I was vigilant about making the boys wash their hands, I kept the cookies at home that may have possibly been sneezed, coughed, or slobbered on at home since both kids had been fighting a cold for several days. I think that may be why Ben gave up on the cookies, he had to wash his hands at least three times during the process because of slicking fingers or blowing his nose.

We all still enjoyed eating the Christmas cookies though.


Ben insisted that I have my picture taken. I didn't think he did a bad job. I didn't crop this picture or anything, although the camera was on a tripod.

No comments:
Post a Comment