Monday, December 28, 2009

Ben's first Christmas program

On the 17th, Ben had his first Christmas program. He only was able to practice for the program a couple of times between being sick and having a snow day. I tried working with him at home on his songs but he just wouldn't do it. I barely saw his lips moving on a couple of songs and he wouldn't do any of the motions. It really surprised me since he has "played" his guitar on the stage at church since he was two and he has no problem dancing during church. He really liked on of the songs though, because he still is walking around the house singing it. It is to the tune of Jingle Bells and goes:

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S is here.
That's how we spell Christmas.
It's the best time of the year.

I was trying to video tape and hold Kyle, so I didn't get a chance to take pictures during the singing. Then when I tried to take pictures when the kids were sitting on Santa's lap, my camera died, but here is a picture of his buddy Emmet from school.
And then a picture of the Christmas cookies that I made to take along for the kids' snack.

No comments: