Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Energetic Ben & Other Cute pics

Ben has been full of energy today, I think in part because it has been gloomy the last couple of days. Yesterday, he watched a home video of himself at 9 months old. In the video, I had just brought up his "blue race car." Ben became very insistant that we needed to bring up the car for Kyle to use now. I suggested we bring it to the finished side of the basement and Kyle could use it when we are downstairs. This was not good enough for Ben. He asked what toys he could bring downstairs so that Kyle could have the car upstairs. I told him that the car walker could go downstairs. He proceeded to carry the toy downstairs by himself and then carry the car up the stairs by himself. The two boys have had fun playing with and fighting over the car all afternoon.


Kyle finally got the car to himself after supper tonight (apparently I forgot to wipe his face after he ate raviollis. I think we may have issues with Kyle trying to stand on the seat of the car.

I rearranged the living room and was able to create this little reading nook that I thought the boys would never use, but they both discovered it the first day I had it set up.

These are a pair of mouseketeer ears that Beth and Dan got Ben in California a couple of years ago. Kyle decided they were fun to put on and I thought he looked absolutely adorable.



No comments: