If two parties wasn't enough, Kyle had a third party with Calvin's family. But, when there are three 1 year olds all two weeks apart, you gotta have a party! We celebrated their birthdays on March 28 (Yep, more pics that I was behind on posting). Here is the pictures of all the babies with their mamas and of course Ben had to get in on the action. Melissa holding Mason (4/3/08), Tonja holding Kami (4/4/08) and me holding Ben and Kyle (3/16/08).


It was fun having the three babies together for their birthdays. It is amazing the size difference in the three babies. Kyle is the big brute at 27 pounds, then Mason is what I consider basically average at 21 pounds, and then Kami is the dainty lite wait at 17 1/2 pounds. I am sure there will be more fun birthdays to come with this family.

Kyle had a little more time to work on opening his presents since Ben had two cousins that he thought needed help opening presents.

I was supposed to make the cake, but was sick the whole week before and just wasn't feeling up to it. Thankfully we were able to find a premade cake which was worth every penny this year.
You never now what will happen when you put three babies next to each other. Mason had fun being the middle man between Kyle and Kami. He was sharing his cake with his cousins and sneaking bites off of their plates.

It was fun having the three babies together for their birthdays. It is amazing the size difference in the three babies. Kyle is the big brute at 27 pounds, then Mason is what I consider basically average at 21 pounds, and then Kami is the dainty lite wait at 17 1/2 pounds. I am sure there will be more fun birthdays to come with this family.

No comments:
Post a Comment