The outfit on the right actually calls for baby ric-rac on the top and bottom edges of the jumper. I just can't decide if I want it on or not. What are your thought?
I think these are my favorite. I was going to put the checkerboard material on both dresses, but Ben convinced me to put the holly and ivy on the Dani's dress. I think it turned out awesome.
Ben can't understand why Lexi's dress has such a big skirt on it. I said it is because full skirts allow little girls to twirl round and round and make them feel like a princess. Lexi's doll can twirl like a princess. I am also going to try to make coordinating hand bags for this outfit if I get time. After everything else is done, I plan on making them coordinating outfits for their mini-maid and flower girl dresses for my sister, Bri's wedding in January as well as little capes for their dolls from the remnants of the cape material as long as their is enough. Then if I still have time, I would like to make some supper girly ones with lots of pink and purple, but I don't have that material in the house, so we will have to see. I can't wait to see the girls try the clothes on their dolls.

2 comments:
They meet Jason & I's approval! We think the girls will LOVE them! I will have to rememeber to have the girls take their dolls to Mom & Dad's house at christmas!! You did a great job!
Anita,
These are beautiful!!!
Sue Bush
Post a Comment