Ben had his first day of preschool this morning. I think he was up before 6:30 a.m. We packed his Lightening McQueen back pack with his extra set of clothes. He put on his hunting coat because the other kids will think it is so cool and off we went. It didn't take as long as I thought to get there, only 15 minutes. He went right in and was listening well until he realized that the Mom's had to leave. He started choking up (as did I ). I told him that it was just like going back for Kid's Community at Church and that I would be there when it was time for him to come home. He said okay and I went and waited behind the observation window to make sure he would be okay...and he was.

While Ben was at preschool, Kyle and I tried to run errands, but that didn't work out well, so we ended up at Kid's Palace in Lawrence playing on the playground. He had fun going up and down the slide all by himself

and playing peek around the corner.

His favorite was still riding the horse..."weeeeee!"
No comments:
Post a Comment