10-7-09 I don't remember what Kyle was eating, but obviously he liked it! Look at that smile!
10-7-09 We went apple picking at Papa Earl's. The boys had fun and we got a ton of apples. We made lots of apple sauce, put up seven pies in the freezer, and ate some fresh with carmel dip. Thanks Papa for all the apples. 



10-8-09 Then we had Ben's first field trip to Sarett Nature Center in Benton Harbor, MI. He learned about animals in the winter and went on a nature walk. His favorite part of the day was riding a school bus for the very first time. He thought it was so cool that he didn't have to sit in a booster seat.

10-8-09 My rocking chair broke and I was using a video game rocking chair that sits really low to the floor to rock Kyle to sleep in. My uncle came over and fixed it for me. Kyle had to watch really closely to make sure Uncle Rod was doing everything correctly.

10-12-09 My Aunt Donna came over to help me make applesauce this year. It was an all day process, but I was very grateful for the extra set of hands. Here, Ben is squishing the apple and Kyle and I are turning the crank. I have an attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer, but we have found that the hand crank one still seems to work better. Thanks Aunt Donna for all your help.

10-13-09 Kyle has decided that it is a lot of fun to color. He climbed up in Calvin's chair with his coloring book and crayons. He was so proud of himself.

10-14-09 This is a picture that Ben took of Kyle that I just love!

No comments:
Post a Comment