Saturday afternoon, Calvin went to the races and Kyle was taking a nap. We had blueberries in the fridge that needed to get used up, so Ben and I decided to make blueberry freezer jam. It went pretty quick, so we had fun posing for some pictures. Thank goodness for cameras with timers on them, cause otherwise Mom would never be in any pictures.
Freezer jam requires freezer containers, fresh fruit, sugar, and your choice of pectin. I use Certo liquid pectin and follow the quick freezer jam recipe. I also use my food processor to pulse chop my fruit instead of just mashing them. Email me if you have more questions.
2 comments:
How do you make freezer jam? Inquiring minds want to know! Cute pics!
Freezer jam requires freezer containers, fresh fruit, sugar, and your choice of pectin. I use Certo liquid pectin and follow the quick freezer jam recipe. I also use my food processor to pulse chop my fruit instead of just mashing them. Email me if you have more questions.
Post a Comment