Saturday, June 27, 2009

Haircuts

The boys' hair was just getting too long and it was bothering me. Kyle was in one of his moods where he wanted me to be right there anyway, so I had Ben get out his Kid's K'nex and we sat at the table and cut his hair (I have been trying for a month to get this done and every time he wouldn't let me begin). He did excellent this time though as long as I didn't try to trim his bangs, which aren't too bad anyway.

Ben then decided that he also needs a haircut. He likes it when I make it really poky, so I decided to use a number one blade on him (the shortest I have every done is a number 2 and that was last time I cut it). I got done and he smoothed it down and he said it was softer than his teddy. He ruffed it up and announced that it was really very spiny. He went and looked at it and said it was good. I am realizing that we need to scrub his had better though, cause oh my goodness, yuck is it dirty.

No comments: