Ben has been asking to color Easter Eggs. He watched "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown" last week and he has been very excited about it. So, we decided to color eggs while Kyle was supposed to be napping. We had fun, until Kyle got up and pulled the cup of green color over and got Rupert's legs all speckled green!

Ben found every egg in the fridge even if they weren't boiled yet! He was having fun, especialy once he add a tablespoon of oil to each color and started making speckeled eggs.

Ben checking on the status of his eggs. We found these neat egg dying baskets this year. They are the perfect size plus I can save them for next year.

Here are our glitter eggs. I really didn't like this very much. Ben had fun coloring them, but was done with the whole egg experience by the time the glitter came. Kyle wanted to watch, so I had a 27 lb. one year old in one arm while trying to glitter eggs with the other. They didn't turn out bad, just not as easy as the box said.

Here are the speckled eggs. I think these turned out so well and Ben had a blast with them. Ben couldn't wait to share these pics with you. He now wants to bring an egg to each of our neighbors. Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment