Kyle turned 1 year old yesterday. Wow has the year flown by. He is developing such a little personality. He has to go everywhere his big brother goes and tries to do and say everything Ben does. Ben quiet often has to get up from the table to go potty or wash his hands. This is quite the process as he pretends he is a race car. I have to say "Gentlemen, start your engines." Ben makes his best engine noise and races down the hallway. After dinner last night, I got Kyle out of his highchair and he went over to the hallway and made his best motor noise and walked down the hallway as fast as he could. Oh, the fun of boys!



Anyway, here are some pics of the birthday boy. Kyle brought three toys (ball, toy screwdriver, and block) to this chair and was insistant the he needed up (he knows how to climb up, but today he needed help), so I grabbed the camera for a quick pic on his birthday.

Calvin had to go help our friend, so we did a quick little birthday party at home just the four of us.

Ben has a favorite teddy bear and doesn't like it that Kyle doesn't have a favorite stuffed animal, so when I asked him what he wanted to get Kyle for his birthday, he said Kyle needed an animal. Ben let Kyle do a snuggle test at the store to try to find the best one. Do you think Kyle will give up his blanket and take up the puppy?

I had this great sounding frosting recipe that had a lot of great reviews, but it flopped for me. Glad I didn't wait to try it on the cake for the big party on the 28th.

Proof, that every child is different. Ben hardly touched his cake for his first birthday and Kyle is shoveling it in.

I don't think I ever scrubbed food out of Ben's hair, but it took two washings and a comb to get all of this food out of Kyle's (Okay in my Kodak program, you can see a lot more and you can tell that there are chunks of hair matted)
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy. I hope you had a fun day.
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy. I hope you had a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment