We have been having some beautiful March weather the last few days. It was mid to upper 50's yesterday and I think it hit 60 today. Yesterday, Kyle woke up from his nap right after Ben went down, so I took him outside to reintroduce him to the outdoors. First things first though, I had to find a pair of shoes for him to wear (we tend to run around in our socks around here and he has a snowsuit that he has worn all winter, so the poor kid hasn't really every had shoes on). He was excited to see the shoes, but once they were on, he didn't want to stand up. I thought we would start with a wagon ride, but even that he was nearly crying.
So, then I put the baby swing on. Now, that was a blast. I got giggles and laughs for a couple of minutes.
Then, he finally decided that it was okay to stand or crouch outside and that the leaves, dirt, etc. were kind of fun to play in. However, he would not move his feet, so he would crouch until his legs would get too tired and then he would slowly fall over.
We will have to keep working with him on the shoes and the playing outside. I am sure in no time I won't be able to keep him in.
So, then I put the baby swing on. Now, that was a blast. I got giggles and laughs for a couple of minutes.
Then, he finally decided that it was okay to stand or crouch outside and that the leaves, dirt, etc. were kind of fun to play in. However, he would not move his feet, so he would crouch until his legs would get too tired and then he would slowly fall over.
We will have to keep working with him on the shoes and the playing outside. I am sure in no time I won't be able to keep him in.
No comments:
Post a Comment