Kyle keeps trying to sneak out the door when we let Rupert out. Today was a fairly mild day (35 degrees with little wind and the sun was shining), so I thought we would give the whole playing in the snow thing a try. I figured it would fail, but brought the camera along just in case. I think Kyle had enough by the time we had the snow suit on. He definately didn't like his hands being covered up. And this was the end result.

Screaming mad by the time I set him on the sled with Ben. Am I not the meanest Mom ever?

But, he calmed down once the sled started moving and tolerated the ride for a couple of laps around the driveway. Even though he did not enjoy the outing, he was still very eager to try to sneak outside the next time I let Rupert out.
No comments:
Post a Comment