Monday, February 23, 2009

Ben's Dental Care

Once a month, I take the boys to a book club in town. It is kind of like a one hour preschool and they get a free book. The ladies that run the program are always handing out free things and evaluating the boys. This time they had oral care samples for the kids. Ben was very interested in what the packet had to say. I explained that we are supposed to brush 2 times a day, floss once a day, and use mouthwash twice a day. The packet came with window mirror cling stickers with reusable daily stickers to keep track of your progress. Ben was very excited about this and has been very vigilent about making sure he does all three steps two times a day. If he is this into taking care of his teeth now, what am I going to do when he goes to the dentist this spring?



















Ben proudly using his mouthwash. Yes it is listerine that is extremely watered down.
















Ben marking off on his chart his progress for the day.

No comments: