Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ben is full of stories this morning. He's telling them to me quicker than I can type them out.

*Boots and Dora (from Dora the Explorer) sleep every night in Grandma & Papa's room

*Steve and Blue are coming over to play "Blue's Clues" every day.

*Two more days till he goes to Dora and Boots house...here are the directions...turn here...turn there....arriving at destination on left (I think he has listened to the GPS a few to many times). It should only take about 5 minutes.

*Freddy (imaginary friend) is having a message party, can I go - Ben
What's a message party - Mom
(He calls Freddy and then announces) a bunch of bands get together and play all night. They are coming to our house. I can play my piano but only until I get tired and then I will get a nap. I won't be grumpy or whiny and I promise to listen, so I don't need a nap!

*Freddy's here Mom and Steve and Blue are on there way! The band have to practice their music all day. Everybody is sleeping at our house tonight. Blue is sleeping in the blue rocking chair and a boy named Brent is sleeping on the couch. He is going to bring his pillow, blanket, deer, and teddy bear.

No comments: