Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes

Friday we went to play at my cousin Kate's house. She has a son Ben's age and twin girls a year older than Kyle. It is always a good time. For lunch, Drew asked for a blueberry jam sandwich. I had never had blueberry jam, but it sounded good and yum did it taste wonderful. Kyle gobbled up his whole sandwich (1 slice of bread).

It got me in the mood for my mom's blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. Kyle is not much of a breakfast eater, so I thought this might be a good one to try with him. Oh, did he like it!
The only problem is syrup is a little messy. I only gave him a little bit in a bowl to dip his pieces in, but he had it all through his hair, in his ears, and all over the high chair when he was done.

No comments: